Sabtu, 31 Desember 2016

Guardiola: I Need Time For Adaptation

In the last 10 games alongside Manchester City, Manager Pep Guardiola failed to achieve the perfect points. This is the worst record of the sequence of Champions for becoming a Manager.

But when coached Barcelona and Bayern Munich, Real Madrid were never more than five games could never win.

A successful champions grabbed 10 winning streak early in the season failed to continue the positive record it in 10 matches.

This Spain coach berkilah that she takes time for adaptation with soccer United Kingdom.

"Many things have changed in the last six matches," he said. "In the beginning we kept victory and now it isn't."


Guardiola: I Need Time For Adaptation


"But we will continue to fight, such as at the beginning. It took me to learn, grow and I am still in the process. "

"Maybe this situation will make us stronger in the future. I am very sure of this. For the next period, not only this season but next season. "

"Perhaps we will all learn from this and be stronger."
The official twitter account of FA Cup, @EmiratesFACup ' feeling sad ' after Manchester United do not include trophies earned last season in the team photo of the 2016-17 season.

Manchester United beat Crystal Palace at Wembley in May to find their first trophy in three years. But in a photo released by the Club, the only Charity Shield trophy photos that were displayed The Red Devils.

Twitter account any FA Cup Twitter with emoji downcast and sad. Twitter gets a retweet and 234 148 responses like of the netizen.


Guardiola: I Need Time For Adaptation


Manchester United team photo in not only FA Cup trophy photos are missing but there is also no Germany midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, who is currently suspended by the Central status of Manager Jose Mourinho.
Henrikh Mkhitaryan has never featured for Manchester United since 10 September. Injuries and also played himself in readiness is still the main reason Manager Jose Mourinho could not menurukan players Armenia.

Mkhitaryan's new found four matches since arriving from Borussia Dortmund, last time played when United lost 2-1 in the City in the Premier League. This means new Mkhitaryan played 105 minutes along with his new Club.

Although already recovered from injury and is ready to perform again, Mourinho could not match Mkhitaryan menurukan League Cup against Manchester City, last Wednesday.


Guardiola: I Need Time For Adaptation


Got any news saying that Mourinho took off the player in the January transfer stock 2017, but the 27-year-old player insists the Club will survive and fight for one spot.

"No matter if they buy me, I don't know 30 or 40 million pounds, I could not got warranty for play," Mkhitaryan said to the Guardian.

"So I have to try my best in training to get a place to play and see what happens, because I thought I was going to play every game, depending on the situation faced by the tactic, and depending on the opponent."

"But I will do everything to try and help the team."
Argentina midfielder Erik Lamela wants to be the other main players who found a new contract at Tottenham Hotspur. Before there was already a name like

Roma come from Rome in artefacts 2013 where players such as delegation of Alli, Christian Eriksen and Kyle Walker has got a new contract at White Hart Lane.

Read also: snack jogja

This 24 year old players feel comfortable and happy to be in the city of London and saw Spurs as his future.

"I'd love to get a new contract because I am excited to be here," said Lamela to Eving Standard.

"I feel an important part of this developing team. I have one group of colleagues and I feel good around them. "

"Would love for me to be able to play in the following year with this dress. Would I be the next player who got a new contract? Let's berhara so. For the moment I am only thinking of playing and game Saturday against Leicester. "


Spurs buying Lamela with around 30 million pounds three years ago, where this season's been playing himself as much as 14 times scoring two goals.